NEW-APOSTOLIC-CHURCH - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* NEW-APOSTOLIC-CHURCH > Topics

Subject: HELP!
Replies: 31 Views: 4486

6j0 8/1/2006 - 7:02:08
What is the difrence between the OLD APOSTOLIC CHUCHE and yours.PLZZ?? *

tsh3po 8/1/2006 - 10:30:54
The NAC (NEW APOSTOLIC CHURCH) Is The Only Congregation Which Leads To God! This Is How This Process Goes: God First Created A Man! Then A Man Fell Into Sin, God Didn't Turn His Back On A Man Afterwards But He Promised To Send A Man A Saviour Whom Is Jesus Christ! Then Jesus Christ Chose His Twelve Disciples And Gave Them His Power To Proclaim The Word Of God,Baptize And Seal With The Holy Spirit To Those Who Hear Them! Those Disciples Became The Apostles And Carried On With The Doctrine After The Death Of Jesus Christ! And They As Well Died At A Later Stage And No Person Could Be Saved Since They Were Dead! It Was Then A Person Could Be Saved Again When The Apostolic Church Reformed Itself Into New Apostolic Church In 1830! So Since The Old Apostles Were The Disciples Of Christ And Are Dead And Apostolic Church Reformed As The NAC The OAC (Old Apostolic Church) Should NOT Be Existing In These Days! That's The Difference Between The NAC And The OAC! *

6j0 8/2/2006 - 11:21:41
Thanks alot!Is it ok if i ask questions?Do your church believe that JESUS must still come to earth? *

tsh3po 8/2/2006 - 3:51:50
Its 0k 2 pose your querries! Our Congregation Believe In The Coming Back Of The Christ But Assurdly I Say To You: Jesus Will Not Land On Earth In His Return But Shall Appear In The Way He Disappeared When He Gone To Heaven! Jesus' Time Of Having To Be On Earth Came To Pass And He Will Never Touch This Earth Again, So In His Return He Shall Be Somewhere In The Atmosphere And Those Who Lived According Their Faith Will Meet Him In The Air like Two Magnets Attracting Each Other! Also The Dead Will Rise And Everybody Will Be Judged According To Their Deeds But Before All This Happens There Will Be False Prophets And Non Real Christs Coming In The Name Of Jesus Christ On Earth! Many People Will Be Deceived As This Non Real Christs Will Perform Miracles But A Person Who Knows The Way The Christ Will Return Will Not Be Deceived! *Remember! Christ Will Not Land On Earth* *

6j0 8/2/2006 - 5:17:40
Thank u sooo much 4 offering up all this time 2 respond.I know it take time 2 put it all in the post!It is very interesting.What do your church believe where will al sinners go?Sorry 4 all the quest? *

6j0 8/2/2006 - 5:41:56
Do i understand right that there were no 1 save after the 12 apostels died till 1830 when the NAC reform?Plz. Help me if i understand wrong. *

tsh3po 8/2/2006 - 7:36:04
All Sinners Go To Hell After Their Death And Suffer Eternal Anguish Until Jesus Christ Come To Claim What Is His To Himself And Convict The Evildoers Of Sin And Death Will Be Their Reward! And Yes You Understood Right, No Person Could Be Saved Up Until 1830 When The NAC Was Reformed! *

6j0 8/2/2006 - 9:25:52
Thanx sooo much for your time.U put it well.GOD BLESS!Till later.SHALOM! *

tsh3po 8/2/2006 - 10:00:06
You Are Quite Welcome! *

6j0 8/5/2006 - 8:16:11
How do u take up the Bible,literally or spiritly?Do u believe in dreams and visions?Do u believe that hell is fire and the sinners realy burn in fire for eternity?Can we open the heavens for souls who all ready died?Can the souls who got sin been save after dead?Sorry 4 all the quest! *

tsh3po 8/5/2006 - 1:58:11
A Human Mind Is Incomplete To Understand Words In The Bible Fully So The Words Are Transformed Into Words Of Life By God Through The Apostles In The Devine Service As The Holy Ghost Is The Only Spirit Which Can Explain The Bible Contents.Yes There Is Fire And People Burn In Hell Eternally And The Souls In The Beyond Which Didn't Know About Christ And His Doctrine Can Also Be Saved,How? Where? When? Ok In Our Church There Is This Special Service Called Service For The Departed In Every Congregation Which Take Place In Every First Week oF March,July And November In Which Every Member Of The NAC Has To Invite Souls In The Beyond They Knew, To Be Present In The Congregation And Be Baptized With Water,Sealed With The Holy Ghost And Partake In The Holy Communion! Those Are The Sacraments Needed By A Soul To See The Kingdom Of God! No Matter How Good Or What Charitable Deeds A Man Without Complete Sacraments Can Do They Cannot See The Kingdom Of God Without Them! We Do Believe In Dreams And Visions As Well... *

tsh3po 8/5/2006 - 2:08:45
...You Can Dream About Someone You Know Who Has Passed Away Begging You To Save Them From A Place Their In Since They Rely On You Since You Have All The Sacraments And You Can Add Them To Your List Of Inviting Souls To Service For The Departed Thats One Of The Examples Of Things That Can Happen. *

sman3 1/10/2007 - 10:57:34
Im a pentecostal christian k,this whole sacraments thing nd callin da souls of da dead is TOTALLY UNBIBLICAL,this is a FALSE DOCTRINE,i wuld like u 2 tell me where in da Bible it talks of such things? If u cant den u hav 2 admit dat this is a human doctrine and NOT of God! *

tsh3po 2/5/2007 - 7:48:29
Where did Jesus go and what did he do after his death? The Apostle Peter writes:''By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;which sometime were disobedient,when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,While the ark was a preparing,wherein few,that is,eight souls were savd by water'' (cf. 1Peter 3:19-20). *

tsh3po 2/5/2007 - 8:07:12
In that text Apostle Peter talks about Jesus When He(Jesus Christ) preached2 Noah's contemporaries...Already in the first church,prayers were offered for the dead. So we want to petition our heavenly Father that also in the beyond all unredeemed souls can be helped. Our prayers are a sign of love for these souls and rise up to God frm this earth,the place where the altar of grace has been erected. *

tsh3po 2/5/2007 - 8:23:42
And abt the Sacraments i.e Holy Baptism,Holy Communion n Holy Sealing...Jesus stated this clearly dat he who doesnt eat his flesh wont inherit ertenal life and of course the Holy Baptism is the removal of the inherited sin...Jesus Christ clearly referred2 da way leading to eternal life. Nicodemus had come to Jesus one night to ask him some questions... *

tsh3po 2/5/2007 - 8:27:46
...read the beginning of the conversation between the Lord Jesus and Nicodemus in this bible text (John 3:1-7) *

22ndsexy 30.11.07 - 01:57am
Just wanna reflect on all the questions asked nd answered: Well what Tsepho has answered is correct 2 my knowledge HOWEVER with reference 2 the Saved afta 1830 well. .. It aint True. No-one can testify 2 say they are Saved bcoz No-one is. We wait patiently for the day that Jesus will fetch his bride being us and when that day comes and we are chosen to be with him for all Eternity, then surely we can only say then that we are Saved! *

smartwil 1.12.07 - 08:14pm
Help.If the apostles died in the time of Jesus and no others were ordained? Your apostles of 1830 also died. Where do you get Apostles today? *

smartwil 1.12.07 - 08:51pm
Help. Who annointed Apostle Paul as Apostle. He was clearly after Jesus? *

smartwil 2.12.07 - 12:45pm
Hope someone has time to answer. In the time of Jesus there were carpenters tent makers teachers etc that also died the same as the Apostles of that time died. This did not stop new carpenters from being trained. Apostle Paul ordaned the next Apostle who in turn ordained the next Apostle. Nobody waited till 1830. *

smartwil 4.12.07 - 10:18am
With all respect i would appreciate answers. *

smartwil 7.12.07 - 11:28am
Did Edward Irving of the Presbeterian faith and John Pears of the Dutch reform faith start the New Apostolic Church in 1832?? *

smartwil 7.12.07 - 11:30am
I am wondering how mighty God is?? Any answers? *

smartwil 8.12.07 - 11:25am
Let us start a faith called the Active Apostolic Faith,as the new apostolic is not active.Let us start with God made a dwelling within man. He is not above sun moon and stars. *

serfie 11.12.07 - 12:56pm
If you go into the History of the 2 mentioned churches you will see that hundreds of apostles left the New apostolic church due to it changing its views on the Apostle and creating a man made office called the Chief apostle, The office of the prophet was removed, causing many members to leave the NAC and break away and form Churches like the Old Apostolic and the apostolic church of Queensland. I once read a document addresed to the NAC officials, although it was in Dutch I gathered that Apostle klibbe(africa) and Niehause(austrailia) left because of the Nac's doctronal changes *

brandts 15.12.07 - 04:26pm
Does the new apos have a prophet? The Old apos have a oversear that they say is the pastor and teacher. Where do i read this in the bible? *

brandts 15.12.07 - 04:29pm
Serfie no church ever had hundreds of Apostles. Do not babble. *

brandts 20.12.07 - 06:55am
If this is a world wide discussion then no new apos are left??? *

serfie 26.12.07 - 02:50pm
Brands I did read that in the bible before and I specialy made a note of It so just wait a while for me to find it *

brandts 26.12.07 - 07:38pm
I suppose u also read a soul has more value than all the ritches of the earth? *

hleziphi 6.01.08 - 03:15pm
help! u talking about oac nd nac. what about twelve apostol church? where does it come 4rm? *

* NEW-APOSTOLIC-CHURCH Forum

Search:
topics replies

* NEW-APOSTOLIC-CHURCH

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search